On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 1:50 AM Sven Barth via Lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
> That something is pulling in unit Interfaces is proof that something tries to
> use GUI units. So either find out what unit that is (it could either be one
> of yours or maybe an Indy one) or try to set the LCLWidgetType to NoGUI.

NoGUI is a hack.
You should uninstall Indy from the IDE when you have its units
directly in your project. I thought it was obvious but maybe not.
Lazarus IDE gets confused when you have units from a registered
package in your project.

Martin Schreiber and others, the GTK2 dependency comes from LCL. There
is no question of it.
I just don't understand why it is so hard for Bo to remove it. Such a
simple thing to do!
I personally would just copy the needed indy units into my project
subdirectory and add them to the project. If any of those units
require LCL, the project will not compile. Simple, ha?

Bo, please report a bug for Indy project. They should divide their
package into two.

Juha