On 2018-12-27 14:20, Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus wrote:
On 21/12/2018 23:59, Dmitry Boyarintsev via lazarus wrote:
It's 4 USD a month!
https://www.patreon.com/skalogryz

Patreon is amazing and so simple to use (from a supporter point of
view). I've supported many diverse projects on there already.

After Patreon latest ban's and collusion between Patreon and PayPal in the attack on SubscribeStar, I canceled yesterday my Patreon account.

So, I could not support any Free Pascal project there.

regards,

PS:

Complain against Patreon & PayPal with the FTC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ySC7edHO0 My Call With Patreon’s Jacqueline Hart | Yes, It’s a Total Disaster (Transcript Included) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7hvZee-PQ

--
Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis