Hi,

I've just rebuilt Lazarus and FPC, and noticed that fppkg is a lot less
intrusive again, which is good.

In the setup dialog, which directory is one supposed to specify (see attached
screenshot)? I have modified the installer so that the fpmkinst-directory is
also deployed, but nothing I enter seems to enable the "Create Config" button.

I tried:
$(LazarusDir)\fpc\$(FPCVer)         (this is what intuitively makes sense)
$(LazarusDir)\fpc\                  (this is what the text asks for)
$(LazarusDir)\fpc\$(FPCVer)\bin

At least it is safe to ignore again (without it creating a faulty config) and
Lazbuild also works, so automated builds work again.

--
Regards,
Martok