On 19/03/2019 03:44, Dmitry Boyarintsev via lazarus wrote

    error message, which when selected will jump to the error.
    Then the user can deliberately choose to fix or ignore the error.

I hate my cursor to jump anywhere, when I'm asking for word-completion at a particular placement.
As well as the concentration on the particular part of the code is lost.
The error can be pretty far away, and returning to the where I was might take some time.

(btw, due to aggressive jumping in the past. I.e. when Objective-P support was only introduced to code tools I taught myself to use bookmarks often.
Just for a quick jump back to the line of code I was working at.)

History back should work after an codetools error. IIRC Ctrl-H, but I move it to Alt-Cursor-Left.