Od: "Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus" <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org>
Datum: 26.03.2019 10:44
Předmět: [Lazarus] Is LCL-GTK still possible?

Hi,

I was just curious, so created a new application and dropped a few
standard widgets on the main form. Set the LCL target to GTK1 and tried
to compile the project. It failed with the "Cannot find LCLIntf used by
GtkDef...."

See attached screenshot. Am I correct, that the LCL widgetset should
auto compile, even though my Lazarus IDE is compiled with LCL-GTK2?

I'm using FPC 3.0.4 (64-bit) under Ubuntu Linux using Lazarus 2.1.0
(dated 2019-02-09).

Regards,
 Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/ <http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/>