On Sun, 21 Apr 2019, Martin Frb via lazarus wrote:

On 21/04/2019 00:16, Bart via lazarus wrote:
On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 11:36 PM Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

... Mantis has been updated to the latest version.
That's a bit of a shock.
It looks horrible to me ;-(

I can (if needs must) get used to the look. Maybe this would help? https://github.com/mantisbt-plugins/MantisBT-Colorized

What I find more disturbing is the new "my view"
The "Timeline" seems of little use (it does not even have issue tittles..)

Indeed.

Better to have the old sections. Not sure they can be set to the old layout. The only thing I found
https://mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21189
But I wouldn't want any of them gone entirely.

I switched to the old layout as much as possible.

There is a bug in mantis that makes it hard,
but I worked around it with the configuration :)

Michael.