I am slowly getting used to it.

Writing notes to some bug reports I noticed an annoying issue, though: While typing the text does not wrap any more when it becomes wider than the memo (after pressing "Add Note" the text is wrapped however). I considers this important to facilitate proof-reading the text before submission. BTW, are regular users (i.e. without developer status) able to edit their own text after uploading? As I remember from my non-developer days this was not possible. Therefore, it is even more important that the text is wrapped before sending. Otherwise we will be plagued with more and more unreadable submissions.

Werner