> On Aug 11, 2019, at 9:05 PM, Anthony Walter via lazarus
> <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
> Ryan,
>
> My sites are built on my custom web class library that optionally uses
> templates to generate content. Templates are simple fill in the blank page
> type text files which use reflection to pull properties of a objects into the
> template.

Thanks. I had a better idea. Would it be possible to make a split view where
the search results are in a side bar and the main view shows the first result
automatically? 99% of the time when I search for TStringList I want the class
definition page (and clicking to get to it would be an extra step even) but
having a side bar with additional results would make it complete.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph