On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 23:02:57 +0200, Martin Frb via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

>That is on a new install. Not on an update, correct?

It is a new x64 install on Windows 7-x64 using the official installer
downloaded via the link in the release message. I installed a
secondary installation so I can keep the old for a while.

Given I used the "official" installer it should contain "everything"
needed for all enabled functions and yet it does not.

On Arm (Raspberry Pi units 2-3-4) I always use svn to get the sources
and install using my established script for Linux. I did so a few days
ago on an RPi4 I got a month ago.

But the same dialog on first start as always on RPi...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden