Hello,

I have to 'speak' with a web service that only handles gzip compression.
The zstream TCompressionStream only does deflate.
Any hints according to zlib derivates to use windowbits = 15+16
do not work with zstream or paszlib because this part of zlib is not
implemented here.
It seems that there is a solution with indy using the http component and
TIdCompressorZLib as compressor.
But I just switched from Indy to synapse because indy has no openssl 1.1
support, which is needed to support
actual Linux distributions.

The only ways I see at the moment seems to be ugly:
Using the external zlib runtime libraries or
creating for every request a temporary file in order to use the zstream
Tgzfilestream.

Is there no gzip stream library for lazarus ?

detlef oertel