On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:06:17 +0100, Bo Berglund via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

>I am working on a program intended to be run by cron in unattended
>mode on a Raspberry Pi without GUI installed.
>
>I started it in Windows but have now moved the sources over to
>Raspbian for building on that platform and it does not work as
>expected...

After posting here I went into project options and looked for
something that could relate to the GUI being present and then I found
this:

Project/ProjectOptions/CompilerOptions/AdditionsAndOverrides/SetLCLWidgetType/

Here was a selection "nogui", which I set and now the error
disappeared!!!

Hard to find but seems like I am OK for now...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden