On Sun, 24 Nov 2019, Werner Pamler via lazarus wrote:

Once having voted the current results are displayed. But when I want to see later how the poll has evolved I can only vote again -- that's probably not what you intend. Either add a button to display the current results, or don't display results at all until the poll has ended.

The results should be visible any time according to the options, but I'm not very knowledgeable about google forms: I'm not a poll expert.

So currently I won't touch any of this, because I might break it even more.
When I close the poll, I will publish results.

In each case, if current trend continues, it's pretty much clear what the
general direction is. Not that this came as a big surprise, but as said:
"messen heißt wissen"

Michael.