On 23/11/2019 10:26 pm, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
> I must say I am shocked to read you consider Lazarus "buggy and cumbersome".
> In my experience it's way better than Delphi as an object pascal IDE. I'm
> generally more productive in Lazarus than in Delphi, due to the superior
> code tools.

Ryan, I have to agree 110% with Michael here. If you want to see
"buggy", then take a look at the last few releases of Delphi. I got *so*
frustrated with it, and wished I could be using Lazarus instead.
Everything around Delphi is terrible. The IDE stability, the language
features, the lack (or missing or worse wrong) documentation etc. I have
no idea why anybody still uses Delphi!
Unfortunately, the project I was working on was purely VCL based, so I
had no choice. :-/

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/