On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 10:01 PM Erwin van den Bosch via lazarus <
lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> Just did a fresh install of kubuntu 18.04 LTS and all my Lazarus QT5
> projects works fine. No access violation error on application close. So
> there must be something wrong/incompatible with kubuntu 19.10.
>
> I did two installs of kubuntu 19.10. One on a real machine and one in
> VirtualBox. Same problem on both.
>
> Someone experience the same problem?

I have the same problem with Manjaro + KDE Plasma. I had it for a long time
already but didn't study further.
Manjaro has a recent version of everything. Maybe the pre-compiled libQt5Pas
works only with older versions of QT5 libraries.
I didn't even try to build libQt5Pas myself yet.

Juha