Am 02.05.2020 um 23:51 schrieb leyba bronstain:

03.05.2020 0:05, Sven Barth пишет:
Would you please provide a directory listing (using "dir" should be enough) of the fpc_stable_x32\bin\i386-win32 and fpc_stable_x64\bin\x86_64-win64 directories? I have the feeling that something in there leads to this difference as that is the only thing you add to PATH.

Regards,
Sven

Hi Sven.

I have attached the result in two files, so that it is convenient for you to compare.

From what I can see you should be able to simply use the fpc_stable_x32\bin\i386-win32 directory for building the 64-bit trunk version as it contains a ppcrossx64.exe and the binutils (though they aren't used by FPC on Windows anyway).

Regards,
Sven