Od: "Werner Pamler via lazarus" <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org>
Komu: lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org
Datum: 21.05.2020 18:54
Předmět: Re: [Lazarus] Tool to make icons ?

Am 21.05.2020 um 18:06 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus:
> Now I still need to learn some Inkscape, but that's for later :-)

I feel with you... Unfortunately every graphics program has its own short cuts and places in the menus and toolbars, and yes, Inkscape, like the well-respsected Gimp, is not a master-piece in user-guidance, at least for my way of working.  Since the icons are stored in universal svg, however, you can also switch you other vector programs instead, like CorelDraw or LibreOffice Draw. But they have other issues...