Maybe it's not a good solution but right now works for me.
 I still use 57Connection with disabled version check. There is at
least one disadvantage - I have to install libmysqlclient-dev package
on debian based distributions.

Petr

pá 18. 9. 2020 v 4:15 odesílatel larrydalton71 via lazarus

web:   https://petrhlozek.cz
email: p...@petrhlozek.cz
hobby: https://www.ok2cqr.com/