Hi,

I'm using Lazarus 2.0.10 on Windows10 and I'm trying to make use of TForm.LastActiveControl. My form has a TButtonpanel with HelpButton and CancelButton visible. There is an Actionlist with 2 actions, each with a Shortcut (F1 and Esc). The form has 3 TLabeledEdit fields. My purpose is that the field that has the focus keeps that (I do that in the FormOnActivate routine) after calling Help by clicking on the HelpButton.  But that is not the case, the focus is placed on that HelpButton. I added some debug lines to check the value of ActiveControl and LastActiveControl in an OnEnter and OnExit routine for each field. The result is that every action I take (use tab of mouse to activate another control) gives the same result: ActiveControl and lastActiveControl allways point to the same control.

Is this a bug or is my understanding of lastActiveControl wrong?

--
mvg
Frans van Leeuwen

--
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com