Hello,

I have tested with FPC 3.2.1, FPC trunc and Lazarus trunc
I don`t see any leaks.

P.S. The leaks checking I have an enabled always. I spent many time for a fixing leaks :)
Andrey.

On 15.02.2021 14:36, Juha Manninen via lazarus wrote:
I finally configured LHelp as a CHM help viewer in my development Lazarus.
I downloaded Marco's CHM snapshots linked here:
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,52437.0.html <https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,52437.0.html>
There are 2 updates from Andrey Sobol. I downloaded them, too.
LHelp opens correctly, although slowly for the first time.
There is a strange flicker. First an empty window shows up, then it disappears. A little later the actual help window with contents shows. Anyway, then it works well and the documentation itself has improved, too. Nice!

When I close LHelp, it asks if I really want to do it. Yes, I want it.
Then LHelp leaks memory. See below.
IIRC it does not leak when I start it standalone. It is caused by the IDE integration. Andrey Sobol and everybody who develops LHelp, please use the Debug buildmode I added there some time ago. All debug flags should be on when developing code.

I tested with Linux 64-bit. IDE is built with LCL-QT5, I guess the same is used for LHelp.

Juha

--
Andrey