On 14/08/2021 20:50, Bo Berglund via lazarus wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 19:40:20 +0100, Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

Well done to everyone involved. After years my dream has come true. ;-)
I'll now discontinue my FPC and Lazarus (SVN -> Git mirror) on Github.

Are you saying that these URL:s will be shut down?:

https://github.com/fpc/FPCSource/
https://github.com/fpc/Lazarus/

Or are these someone elses?

github.com/fpc/* is by the fpc/lazarus team. This are now official mirrors. So
they stay.

Graeme (and me to) where running svn2git mirrors, but that was on other github
urls.
Those svn2git mirrors are also not compatible to the new official git, since
they were individually translated and had other sha1 for the same commits.