Does anyone have some experience how to communicate via TR64 SOAP with a Fritzbox?

I've a working Python example (fritzconnection) and I know the neccesary http header and data for the SOAP communication. AVM states that "The default authentication mechanism is HTTP authentication using digest (MD5 hashes)".

But I've no idea and I can't find an example how to implement this with Lazarus. Do I need a TfpHTTPClient or a TfpHTTPWebClient object or someting else? Is there any documentation or tutorial for FPC networking?

Thank you,
Rolf