Op 14-09-2021 om 17:12 schreef Martin Frb via lazarus:
On 14/09/2021 16:11, Joost van der Sluis via lazarus wrote:

1)
All watches should be part of the "watches" list. (or alternative means must be found). This is so the debugger can update them, if the user changes memory (set a new value to a variable). This is also helpful for the history window, and for "idle eval" (if the watches window is closed but the debugger is idle, then eval starts anyway).

Yes, as you look carefully at the screencast, you'll see that the history-option is removed. ;)
I am using the history a lot. So that needs to be fixed

;) I'll have to look into it, I never used it, really.

But the next two weeks I'm on vacation, so it will have to wait.

Regards,

Joost.