El 24/10/2021 a las 15:48, Bart via lazarus escribió:

It looks like escaping does not work as advertised?
Seems like escaping is NOT supported in ranges or sets, but only outside them?
If that is the case (and by design) then, with [mocRange] enabled, you
can only have '-' in a range if the range starts with '-'?
@José: is this indeed as intended?
If so, I'll adjust the comments for the mocXXX enums.

Hello,

No, in fact escaping was introduced to allow "[a\-]" to be interpreted as literal set "a-". I must check my test cases, maybe a simple missing if. Please let me check it tomorrow, monday.