Works fine from where I am (in front of a MacBook) and it looks absolutely awesome!!

Samps

On 3/12/21 10:22 am, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk via lazarus wrote:

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 2:23 AM Anthony Walter via lazarus <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

    I've completed writing all the demos and most of the documentation
    for my soon to be released vector graphics and physics simulation
    library. The library is named Tiny Sim and the first version will
    be published soon. I have lots of planned features and
    improvements to come.

    If you are interested I posted a very brief overview page and a
    video containing all nine demos for my library on this web page:

    https://www.getlazarus.org/videos/physics/demos/

At the top of the your supplied link page , the following message is displayed
( which is not copyable , I wrote it below myself ) :

(i) To play video , you may need to install the required video codecs.

When "Play" is clicked , it is displaying the following message
( which is not copyable , I wrote it below myself ) :

No video with supported format and MIME type found.

A display occurred below the video play area when I clicked something with
its partial output under "Console" tab is the following :

Specified “type” attribute of “video/mp4” is not supported. Load of media resource //cache.getlazarus.org/videos/tiny-sim-demos.mp4 <http://cache.getlazarus.org/videos/tiny-sim-demos.mp4> failed. demos
All candidate resources failed to load. Media load paused. demos
SyntaxHighlighter.config home.js:120:10
The video on this page can’t be played. Your system may not have the required video codecs for: video/mp4 demos

I am playing  Youtube videos without any problem .

[s@localhost ~]$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 4.13.16-100.fc25.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Nov 27 19:52:46 UTC 20
17 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[s@localhost ~]$

With my best regards

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk