Hi,

Am 17.01.2022 um 12:52 schrieb Mattias Gaertner via lazarus:
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:58:22 +0100
Marcus Sackrow via lazarus <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

[...]
usually for certain targets (amiga-likes) I only compile the LCL,
because lazarus itself will not work.

I did that in the past on my jenkins server with

make registration .....

make lazutils ....

make codetools ....

make lcl ....

it seems lazutils and codetools are removed with the commit 6c3286c7
as targets. But doing registration and lcl to compile the LCL does
not work:
That was me, thinking, no one uses it anymore.

Thanks for fixing that, it works again for me.

First of all:
If you are using lazbuild to compile your projects, it will compile
the LCL automatically.

And you can compile the lcl using lazbuild:
./lazbuild lcl/interfaces/lcl.lpk

I would like to use that, but I didn't figure out the needed options,
for crosscompiling for m68k-amiga with an dedicated compiled fpc and
units folder (not systemwide installed)

./lazbuild --cpu=m68k --os=amiga lcl/interfaces/lcl.lpk
--compiler=./fpc-pack/ppcross68k

That works so far but the fpc compiler needs some additional options
some "-Fu"  "-XV" "-Avasm" because I want to use the fresh compiled
trunk (or now git main) version of FPC and not the systemwide installed
one including its units of course.

is there are way to do that? (except writing a fpc4amiga.sh script and
pass that as compiler, which I tried and works but it's a bit annoying
for automatic compilation inside jenkins)

I re-added "make" target "lazutils", so this works again:

make registration lazutils lcl

That works for me just now, thanks again

Greetings,

Marcus