12.02.2022 20:25, Kostas Michalopoulos via lazarus пишет:
Sending this mail again since it didn't arrive last time (can't even see it in the archives).

This is actually my third attempt, using my gmail account now (i tried my own email - not sure if it didn't pass through because the other one wasn't subscribed or due to some configuration issue... the mailing list page mentions that i only need to be subscribed to receive messages, not to send them too so i assumed it'd work - in the former case, i wonder how many of my replies were ignored since i switched to my own domain's account).

---

Hi all,

I submitted some fixes for the Gtk 1.2 LCL backend here that should bring it in working state (as it is right now it doesn't build due to some procs being moved to other units and even after adding those it barely works, windows get moved to 0,0, changing desktops or shading windows is broken, opening various dialogs crashes the program and other nice stuff :-P).

https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus/-/merge_requests/69

In the meantime your fixes have been merged.

But I still can't understand, why you put so much an effort into an ancient and obsolete widgetset. IMHO finishing fpGUI widgetset makes much more sense.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:gan...@narod.ru