Many many thanks. I will rethink my post next time.

On 5 Jun 2022 8:06 pm, Martin Frb via lazarus <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

On 05/06/2022 12:28, Derek John Evans via lazarus wrote:
> I don't have a copy. It was a quick post of the issues I had
> developing an app for my job as an egg collector. I thought people
> might find the project interesting and possibly ask questions about
> how I solved various problems.
>
> I was just trying to give something back, but O well. It wasn't a
> product promo, since the app isn't for sale. Actually, if anything I
> was hoping to contact other developers so, the boss has contacts for
> future updates, since I'm retired. I collect eggs to keep fit. I don't
> work in IT anymore. Hence, we moved to the country.
>
> Thanks for your time. If I'm banned, then so be it

I will for now give the benefit of the doubt. I reactivated your account.
I can't get the deleted message back....

We have quite a few spam accounts each day signing up => so likely you
were mistaken.
I contacted the moderator who was on duty last night. But he wont be
responding till the this night.

Sorry about that.

Contact me if there are any issues. I am also on the forum as "martin_fr".