Hi all,
I've just committed Qt6 widgetset into main :)
Tested only under linux atm (win32/64 and mac users can try to build libQt6Pas, if something went wrong pls inform me or open an issue about it), lazarus ide qt6 works just fine.

libQt6Pas is based on LTS Qt6-6.2.3, so to build libQt6Pas.so.6.2.3 you must have installed Qt6 with minimum version 6.2.
Read lcl/interfaces/qt6/cbindings/README howto build libQt6Pas.
Printing (Printers4Lazarus) is not yet implemented, but other stuff is complete. libQt6Pas does not depend on qtnetwork anymore, it's removed since fpc have complete network solution.

Bug reports are welcome :)

zeljko