Hi,

Am 17.12.22 um 18:25 schrieb Marco van de Voort via lazarus:

On 17-12-2022 17:49, John Landmesser via lazarus wrote:

Lazarus 2.3.0 (rev main-2_3-2521-gb40000c46c) FPC 3.2.2
x86_64-linux-gtk2

So lazarus just compiles fine ...

Copying a bunch of base types to uitypes has been committed to FPC
trunk.  Marcus is probably using trunk.

Merging this to 3.2.4 is under debate. I favour merging it back to
fixes, to keep the transition period as short as possible, since major
releases are even slower to emerge than pointreleases.

yes it is trunk, thats the second meaning of this jenkins compilation
because sometimes FPC fails only appear when compiling other sources
(like LCL)

and yes If I look more careful to, the compilatino was triggered by this
change in FPC

https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/source/-/commit/d1616cb0d1210c44ab76807346e10dcba9ab6a63

Greetings,

Marcus