Hello,

I see that the LCL includes LFM files as resources directly without a *.RC file:

{$R *.lfm}

---

But if I do this with my custom file. E.g.:

{$R *.sql}

I get an "error when compiling resources":

Compile Project, Mode: Debug, Target: Test.exe: Exit code 1, Errors: 1, Warnings: 1
Warning: windres: can't open file `REPLACE': No such file or directory
uTest.pas(96,0) Error: Error while compiling resources -> Compile with -vd for more details. Check for duplicates.

---

How is it possible that the LFM files are included directly but *.SQL files are parsed as RC files?

---

I checked the Wiki and Docs, but didn't find any information about it:

https://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Resources
https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/prog/progsu67.html#x74-730001.2.67

Thanks
Ondrej