20.11.2023 0:51, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus пишет:

On Sun, 19 Nov 2023, Maxim Ganetsky via lazarus wrote:

19.11.2023 19:07, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus пишет:

Hi,

I did some changes to the fpcunit support. All worked in the IDE.

In order to push my changes, I did a git pull.

The change broke the "make bigide" command, so I was told by the CI/CD.

Turns out the makefiles did not respect the lazarus dependencies in the
packages: the new dependency on the codetools package was not taken into
account by the makefiles. (how an uninitiated heathen like me is supposed to
know this is probably only known to the happy initiated... ;))

I managed to fix that, fix is pushed so 'make bigide' works again.

Makefiles are updated by updatemakefiles tool:

Make sure *Additions and Overrides* are empty and run

FPCDIR=/path/to/fpc/src/trunk PATH=/path/trunk/fpc/utils/fpcm/bin/x86_64-linux/:$PATH ./tools/updatemakefiles

Thank you.

Maybe this should be documented somewhere ?

Actually it was a copy-paste from Lazarus release management page in Wiki:
https://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_3.0_fixes_branch#Tagging_release

So it is documented. :)

But documentation can be improved indeed.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:gan...@narod.ru