The default for SSLVersions is sslvTLSv1, so it looks like your mail server stopped accepting TLS v1.x (which it should do as older versions are now deprecated). I assume that you are using the out of date Openssl 1.0.2 library or earlier, given that TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL does not work with later versions.

The underlying problem here is that the current Indy version does not support OpenSSL beyond 1.0.2. The next problem that you will hit is that your OS deprecates this version and you have to build and install Openssl 1.0.2 yourself (including any unfixed bugs).

This is already true in the Linux world where Debian 12 only provides OpenSSL 3.2. I am still using Mint 20.3 on my desktop, but that has also discontinued 1.0.2 with 1.1.1 being the provided version. I am not sure what is the status under Windows.

As I reported in my post to this thread on 13th, there is a proposed patch available to support OpenSSL 1.1.1 with a hint that the author is working on a patch for OpenSSL 3.2. It would be a good idea if all affected users could keep pushing, on the github issues list for Indy, in order to get this patch done as without it Indy is effectively end of life.