On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 10:50 AM Martin Frb via lazarus <
lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> Just to be sure, did you directly edit the lazarus.dci inside the ide
> folder in the lazarus install dir?
>
> Because then, it would have stopped working.
> If you edit via the IDE, then the modified file is saved in your PCP.
>
> If the above is your issue copy the modified file to the PCP.

Renaming "lazarus_dci_file.dci" to "codetemplates.dci" should not affect a
file named "lazarus.dci".
I searched in my home dir if I have "lazarus.dci". It is found in a config
dir for Lazarus 2.0. I don't remember creating such a file. How did it get
there? I guess I don't know everything about the templates and their
history.

Juha