El 22/4/24 a les 11:31, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus ha escrit:

On 22.04.24 10:37, Luca Olivetti via lazarus wrote:
[...]
First of all, the fpc release units have no debug information, so normally there is nothing to pick.

I have no problem with rtl/fcl units, as I explained, I compile them with debug info (either -gl or -gw3) and I can step into them.

Yes, you compiled them yourself, because the fpc *release* does not include debug information.

That's what I said: I use a self compiled version with debug information

[...]
Then why I can step into the LCL with gdb and -gl?

... and not with fpdebug?

no, only if I add "-gw3" to the additions and overrides (which I didn't need to do with gdb and -gl).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Wetron Automation Technology https://wetron.es/