Hi,

I use the Lazarus todo list feature (View > Todo List) often. I also use Lazarus Packages a lot to group my code. But if I am working on a application, and in my case that application uses the fpGUI toolkit package (which I also develop). The standard "View > Todo List" doesn't show todo lists in the fpgui_toolkit.lpk units.

In my case, fpGUI is not a project on it's own, it is always used via the *.lpk package. So how do I view those todo items that appear in Lazarus Packages?

I first thought maybe there is a "Package > Todo list" option, but unfortunately there isn't. Any thoughts on how I can make this work?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/