Hello,

I am pleased to hear that 0.9.28 is coming out soon.
I have checked recent version, 0.9.29.21373-20090821.i386.rpm.
New GTK2 interface looks nice, but I met a serious bug.
Whenever I type one character, two characters are input into either a
component such as TEdit or IDE (e.g. find dialog or Object Inspector).
Single key-stroke gives double typing. For example: abc --> aabbcc
The symptom does not appear in the source editor but .

My environment is openSUSE 11.1, KDE3.5.
Locale is Japanese. SCIM is disabled during the typing.
Other GTK2 applications do not show the symptom.

I would appreciate it if someone could fix the bug
before releasing 0.9.28.

Haruyuki Fujimaki