Hi,

I have a install package error when an unit use "LazIDEIntf, propedits"
into, if I comment this install is good. (Compilation is ok !!!)

With console, I see Lazarus search my unit here
"/home/laurent/lazsvn/ide/lzvgifanimator.pas"

[console]
PPU Loading
/home/laurent/devlaz/lzcomponant/Lazarus-fr/lzvisual/libs/lzvgifanimator.ppu
PPU Source: lzvgifanimator.pas not found
Recompiling lzvgifanimator, checksum changed for PropEdits {impl}
lzvgifanimator.pas(79,12) Fatal: Can't find unit lzvgifanimator used by
LZVRegister
GetMsgLineFilename Filename "/home/laurent/lazsvn/ide/lzvgifanimator.pas"
not found.
TExternalToolList.Run Exception: lzvgifanimator.pas(79,12) Fatal: Can't find
unit lzvgifanimator used by LZVRegister
[/console]

When I comment "LazIDEIntf, propedits" Lazarus search unit on good place !!!

You know this probleme ?

Lazarus svn and fpc 2.2.5

--
Laurent.