On Sat, 3 Oct 2009, Ger Remmers wrote:

Hi people,

I'm trying to "sell" Lazarus as a viable development environment to replace
Delphi on Windows.
The management is asking for examples of commercial projects currently being
developed or in use. Can anyone provide me with links?

No links available, but maybe useful nonetheless:

Belgium's National phone company uses Free Pascal to query it's telephone
stations for information since many years. It has even an FPC written OpenGL front-end to visualize some of the data.

I have written a Lazarus application which is shipped to teacher's - a teacher's gradebook. It's about to be deployed.

I'm currently also writing a web-application using FPC/Lazarus, due for
presentation
in a month or so.

Just to show that FPC can be used in any domain :-)

Michael.