Hi all,
  I just updated my FPC SVN to 13908, on a clean machine, and it does not
build. I'm getting the error...

/usr/local/share/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcrossppc -Ppowerpc -XX -CX -gl -Ur -Xs
-O2 -n -S2h -Fu/usr/local/share/fpcsrc/rtl/units/powerpc-darwin
-Fisrc/darwin -Fisrc -Fisrc/dummy -Fisrc/unix -FE. -FUunits/powerpc-darwin
-gw2l -dpowerpc -dDEBUG -dRELEASE  src/custapp.pp
Fatal: Can't find unit MacOSAll used by CustApp
Fatal: Compilation aborted
make[4]: *** [custapp.ppu] Error 1
make[3]: *** [fpc_smart] Error 2
make[2]: *** [fcl-base_smart] Error 2
make[1]: *** [packages_smart] Error 2
make: *** [build-stamp.powerpc-darwin] Error 2

This is just a FYI, in case no one knows about this..

For quite a few Lazarus SVN updates ( my most recent being 22226 ) I've
been getting TAChart related errors...

tagraph.pas(866,16) Error: range check error while evaluating constants
tagraph.pas(879,21) Error: range check error while evaluating constants
tagraph.pas(1213) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

I usually go in and redeclare the Infinity constants to get Lazarus
compiling, but since I saw a thread  about TAChart earlier, just wondering
if anyone has submitted a patch for this, or should I?

Dominique.