FPC svn : 13949
Lazarus svn : 22279
Ubuntu 8.04

Installing FPC and Lazarus from the trunk seems fine. But...

the units directories in Lazarus are not created.

So when I do a "make clean all" to recompile lazarus, I get:
"lclmemmanager.pas(100,37) Error: Cannot access a private field of an object here lclmemmanager.pas(100,53) Error: Cannot access a private field of an object here lclmemmanager.pas(104,1) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted
make[1]: *** [alllclunits.ppu] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.28/lcl »
make: *** [lcl] Erreur 2"

Has somebody seen this before? Is it reproducible? Can I make it a bug?

Thierry