Hi!

There are often complaints and questions about things that don't work.
Now some positive feedback for a change:
I compiled the whole Lazarus to use QT widgets and it works! Yes.

I didn't have very high hopes because QT bindings are not ready and Lazarus is
complicated. Still, I don't see any feature missing or working wrong. Only in
About dialog the scrolling texts seem to scroll while the pane is invisible,
in GTK2 version they started from top when you selected the pane. Not
important really.

What more, I got rid of a window handling problem on my KDE desktop. All
Lazarus windows in GTK2 version got minimized when I visited another virtual
screen in KDE. Now they stay visible! Must be because KDE is made with QT
itself. I even have the QT file open dialog now. Single click now opens a sub-
directory, no more stupid double-clicks. (Double-click is a UI design bug
anyway as we all know).

I start to use this QT version exclusively unless there are some hidden
problems with it. (?)

Juha Manninen