Alexander Kaupp wrote:
hi,

yes it would be perfect to have a XUL gui added to the lcl. Or in other
words a no-gui lazarus-app with XUL-Gui. Sounds strange :)

This needs deep knowlede about how the laz-ide works. And I dont have
this experience :(

neither do i but i cannot help but to see the possible security exploits and problems :? thus my apprehension and statements to the converse... i'm all for "better" (note quotes) interfaces but not if they open holes for infiltration :?