Hello, the code below is how I load and convert PNG files into BMPs, add
them to a TImageList, and then add them to a TListView. The problem I'm
having is that I cannot get the little bugger to scale to 96x96; other than
that the code works. I would imagine that setting the timage's stretch
property to true ought to scale the image to 96x96, but that was not the
case.

lsTextures: TListView;
imgTextures: TImageList;

procedure TForm1.MenuItem15Click(Sender: TObject);
var
   bmp: TBitmap;
   img: TImage;
   itm: TListItem;