On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Michael Joyner ᏩᏯ wrote:

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009, Michael Joyner ᏩᏯ wrote:

I have tried using the ws_helper from the web services toolkit to import the WSDL file relating to vSphere, I end up with a *.pas file that only contains nothing of note beyond initial class registration. :(

Did you request the other files ? You should end up with 3 files:
mywsdl.pas
urn_mywsdl.pas
mywsdl_proxy.pas

The _proxy file contains what you need to communicate with the service.

Michael.

Here are the four files:

Indeed, I forgot the mywsdl_intf file :)

But the proxy file contains what you need:

Var
 MI : MyInterface;

begin
  MI:=MyInterface_Proxy.Create('MyInterface',

'SOAP:'+GetServiceDefaultFormatProperties(TypeInfo(MyInterface)),
                               'HTTP:address='+URL) as MyInterface;
  // Now MI can be used to communicate with the webservice
end;

Michael.