Zitat von Marco Alvarado <cronodra...@gmail.com>:

I converted a demo of a Netscape plug-in from Delphi to Lazarus. I
just found two bugs, one was solved by placing
Application.Initialize() right before dynamically creating the form
(I'm not using lfm), and another related to CreateParented(). With
those bugs solved, now I have a perfectly running Netscape plugin
created with Lazarus and LCL 0.9.28. I tested the DLL on Firefox 3.5.
The only files I kept from Delphi are the resource files, since those
bring the MIME-type and other info the browser requires in the DLL,
and Lazarus doesn't support custom version info fields at the moment
(hope in the future). The DLL's size is 1483KB.

What about Application.Run?

I think that LCL just misses the application initialization in DLL...
at which moment it must be called is something I don't know. Maybe
placing an initialization flag and calling it once before creating
components might be a workaround.

Lazarus rules!!

:)

Maybe this can be added to one of those pages:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/packages
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/shared_library
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus/FPC_Libraries

Mattias