On Sat, 12 Dec 2009, Michael Fuchs wrote:

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
tiOPF might not be the easiest framework to learn, but I guess that's
one side effect you get with power and flexibility. Knowing and
understanding bit about design patterns will be beneficial in learning
tiOPF. Other than that, there are lots of documentation available and
news archives of the last 8 years.

The big documentation and support part is a major part of my decision to
take a closer look and use it in future for a bigger application.

Are there any plans to support sqlite? For smaller desktop database
applications, this would simplifiy a lot.

It should work almost out of the box if you use the SQLDB layer.

Michael.