Hi All

I have sucessfully built a small program using sqlite3 under XP.
I have transfered it to my Linux box and chaged the file name for the sqlite db file, in the Zeos Connect component, to the new path.

Everything compiles corectly, but when I run the program I get an error saying "Bookmark was not found". If I try to set the Zeos Query Active property to false then to true I get the same error

Any ideas what I am doing wrong. I have even recreated the tables from within Linux just in case they do not transfer from OS to OS.
Same problem

XP Environment fpc-2.2.5 / lazarus-0.9.28.2 / zeos-6.6.5-stable

Linux Environment fpc-2.2.2 / lazarus-0.9.26.2 / zeos-6.6.5-stable
(I am using slightly older versions that distribute with Fedora because I had some compilation problems with the latest packages)

Thanks in Advance

Chris