Something like this could easily apply to Lazarus too, and it is relatively little effort to setup. Also designing the website so that in doesn't use serverside includes etc makes it easier for users to checkout the website
from the repository and simply use a web browser to view the content
locally (no webserver installation required) and make appropriate changes
and review before submitting a website patch.

That sounds like a good idea. But before we're talking about the application, let's talk about the *real* contents first. As you might already saw at my proposal given at the previous email, I propose lots of new contents on the new web site, see the footer sections. Perhaps the required contents are already available, but I believe they are separated all over the docs, wiki, forum, etc. We need to gather them and display them in neat structured shape so everybody comes to the website could find whatever they need in no time. So, as I asked previously, who's gonna collect and structure all those contents? ;)

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com