Perhaps i'm the only one missing a link to the Wiki pages?

It's available on the footer section.

It's my understanding that most of the current content for developers is placed on the wiki. So perhaps such a link should be placed in the top bar along with the downloads and support.

The top link section should contains anything that would be questioned on the first time visit. That's I didn't put wiki on it. Those links are there for some reasons:

- Home (should I need to explain this?) :D
- News (how is the recent progress of this thing?)
- Overview (what is this thing all about?)
- F.A.Q (ok, now I know what it is, could you tell me more?)
- Docs (ok, where's the detail of them?) the wiki link can also be put on the front/main page of Docs.
- Support (where would i get help if i face some problems?)
- Download (where should i get this thing?)
- About (who's behind this thing?)

I place the wiki link on Contribution section, not on Docs section, because I want to emphasize the "contribution" rather than the "document". ;)

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com