I have read many of the discussions about the new website design and
content, and saw "trial" screenshots etc. VERY OFTEN the name "Free Pascal"
in incorrectly spelt.

Does it really matter? I don't think it's important whether people use "free pascal" or "freepascal" as long as it means FPC. Personally, I prefer "freepascal". Because when you said "free pascal", it doesn't automatically refer to FPC. There are some other "free pascal" out there i.e. GNU Pascal, Turbo Pascal, etc. But when you said "freepascal", people who know FPC will automatically understand that it's FPC, and people who don't know FPC will ask "what is it?" instead of "which one?".

The most matter currently is how we gonna build the content for Lazarus website as it's the most popular IDE for FreePascal. ;)

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com